Flying Fajita Marinade
Recipe type: Sauces & Marinades
- 1Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Baklouti Green Chili Fused Olive Oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Serrano Honey Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1 ½ lbs. skirt, flank or other steak cut into strips
- In a ziplock bag, mix together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, vinegar, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Add meat to the marinade and refrigerate at least 2 - 24 hours, giving the bag a shake every so often.
- Preheat the grill to high. Drain off the marinade and place meat on grill. Cook quickly to sear in juices, 3-5 minutes, until desired doneness. Remove and serve in warmed tortillas with condiments of your choice.