Fig Balsamic Chicken
- 1/3 cup Dash of Thyme Italian Fig Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Whisk together the first five ingredients, and then marinate chicken breasts for 20 minutes.
- Heat EVOO in a large skillet. Remove chicken, but reserve the marinade. Brown chicken in skillet until they’re almost done cooking. Add the marinade to the pan and bring heat to a boil. Cover and simmer for 7-10 minutes. Serve with your favorite roasted vegetables.
*Should you choose not to use the marinade as the sauce, simply double the original recipe, discard the marinade, and use the reserved half for the sauce.