Dark Chocolate Balsamic Tiramisu
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 pound Mascarpone At Room Temperature
- 1 ¾ cups Cooled Espresso
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Chocolate Di Torino Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 24 Ladyfingers
- ⅓ cup Bittersweet Chocolate Shavings
- Using a stand mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick, about 5 minutes. Add room temperature mascarpone to the egg yolks and beat until smooth.
- Add 1 tablespoon of espresso and one tablespoon of balsamic and mix until thoroughly combined. In a shallow bowl, mix the remaining espresso and Dark Chocolate Balsamic.
- Briefly dip each ladyfinger into espresso mixture. Allowing the ladyfingers soak too long will cause them to fall apart.
- Place the ladyfingers on the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking dish, breaking them in half if necessary in order to fit the bottom. Evenly spread 1/2 of the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers. Arrange another layer of soaked ladyfingers and top with remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to six. Before serving, sprinkle the top with chocolate shavings.