Curry Chicken or Chickpea Salad
- 2 grilled chicken breasts chopped
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dill pickle finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
- 3 tbsp 45 mL mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon or Hot Honey Jalapeno Mustard
- 2 tsp Dash of Thyme Dill Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Dash of Thyme Curry Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Dash of Thyme Italian Mango Fruit Vinegar Condimento
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients. Serve with mixed greens on toast, pita bread, crackers or in a tortilla wrap.
Chef’s Note: Make a vegetarian version of this salad with a 14-ounce can of chickpeas instead! Use a potato masher to give the chickpeas a slight mash to help infuse them with the amazing flavors in this salad.