Crispy Oven-Baked Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken- split and cut into bite size pieces
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 – 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Dash of Thyme Cilantro & Red Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line baking pan with parchment paper and put cooling rack on top. Prepare bread crumbs in one bowl and eggs in another. Dip cut pieces of chicken into flour (dust lightly), then into eggs and then into bread crumbs.
- Put coated chicken onto rack and drizzle with Cilantro & Red Onion EVOO. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes depending on size of chicken pieces.