Crispy Jeweled Brussels Sprouts
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved and outer leaves removed
- 3 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Cilantro & Roasted Onion Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Aged Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- 1½ cups pomegranate seeds
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425⁰.
- In a large bowl toss the Brussels sprouts with the Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO and 1 Tbsp of the Red Apple Balsamic.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes, or until tender, tossing the sprouts a couple of times. When the sprouts are finished, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the sprouts in a serving bowl and stir in the pomegranate seeds. Add another 1 or 2 tablespoons of the Red Apple Balsamic, to taste, and fold gently to incorporate. Serve immediately.