Cremini, Blue Cheese & Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil Flat Bread
- 1 package of Naan bread we like Stonefire Original Naan Bread
- 1 large shallot thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dash of Thyme Porcini Mushroom & Sage Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms such as Cremini, Shitake, Oyster, Porcnini, Chanterelle, etc.
- Sea salt & fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. In a large sauté pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, a little salt, and sauté until the mushroom just begin to turn a light golden-brown color. Add the sliced shallot and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the shallot is soft and lightly browned.
- Place the Naan onto a cookie sheet. Spoon the caramelized mushroom-shallot mixture evenly over both pieces of Naan. Sprinkle each piece with equal portions of crumbled blue cheese.
- Drizzle a little more Olive Oil over top the cheese and fresh ground pepper (if desired). Slide the flat bread into the preheated oven and bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the cheese is melted. You can finish this dish with a drizzle of Dash of Thyme’s Traditional Balsamic over the top (optional). Serves 4-6 recipes