Cranberry Pear Glazed Butternut Squash
- 1-2 pound butternut squash peeled seeded and diced into 1" pieces
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup Dash of Thyme Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Condimento
- 3" sprig of fresh rosemary leaves stripped from stem and minced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries optional
- Sea or kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½-1 tsp ground ginger optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil and the balsamic vinegar until thoroughly combined.
- Add the rosemary and the squash and toss to coat & combine evenly.
- In a large roasting pan lined with aluminum foil, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast the squash for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, add cranberries, and place back in oven to cook an additional 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with ginger.