Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cup plus 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp kosher sea salt
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Coconut White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 ¾ cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 tbsp flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt together, getting rid of any lumps.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the DOT’s Butter EVOO, maple syrup, DOT’s Coconut White Balsamic, molasses, vanilla and coconut sugar until combine; no lumps.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and the chocolate. Gently mix with a spatula to combine until there is no visible flour.
- Let mixture rest for @30 mins. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough onto lined baking sheet; space at 2 inches apart. Before baking, sprinkle a pinch of flaky sea salt over each cookie.
- Bake for 13 mins until they have slightly spread and have small cracks forming around the edges. Cookies will look a bit underdone and gooey, but will firm up as they cool!
- Let the cookies sit for 3-5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack. Once the cookies are cool enough to eat – dive in and enjoy!