Coconut Balsamic Chicken Fingers
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Entrées
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Add buttermilk, coconut balsamic, and egg in a shallow dish, stir.
- Place flaked coconut in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken in flour; shake off excess. Dip chicken in egg mixture; then dredge in coconut.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 8 - 10 minutes or until done, turning to brown.