Coconut Balsamic Chicken Fingers
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup whole buttermilk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish.
- Add buttermilk, coconut balsamic, and egg in a shallow dish, stir.
- Place flaked coconut in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chicken in flour; shake off excess. Dip chicken in egg mixture; then dredge in coconut.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 8-10 minutes or until done, turning to brown.