Coconut and Pear Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Coconut White Balsamic Condimento
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Garlic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ripe pear – peeled cored, and chopped
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and white pepper to taste
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the pear, white wine, mustard, balsamic, sea salt and pepper until well combined. With the machine running, pour the Garlic EVOO into the pear mixture in a thin, steady stream. Blend a few seconds longer until the salad dressing is thick and creamy.