- 2 cups packed basil leaves rinsed
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Tuscan Herb Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- In food processor combine basil, garlic, and pine nuts; cover and process until finely chopped.
- With processor running, slowly add oil through top of processor. Press for 1 minute until smooth.
- Transfer to a storage container and stir in Parmesan cheese and salt. Cover and refrigerate. Makes 16 servings