- 6 fresh mint leaves plus a sprig for garnish
- 1-1/2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Dash of Thyme Citrus Mint White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 ounces light Rum
- Club soda
- Place mint, simple syrup, lime juice and Citrus-Mint White Balsamic Vinegar in a highball glass.
- Using a wooden muddler or back of a wooden spoon, muddle mint, syrup, juice and vinegar together to form a good syrup.
- Fill cup with ice cubes.
- Pour in Rum and mix with a spoon.
- Top off with club soda and mix one more time. Garnish with a sprig of mint.