Citrus Garlic Marinade for Chicken Breasts, Halibut, or Salmon
- 2 tbsp Finely Minced Orange Zest
- 3/4 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Dash of Thyme Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 6 Cloves Garlic Finely Minced
- 1/2 cup Green Onions Minced (White & Green Parts)
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Hot Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Chicken Breasts with Skin or 4 Salmon or Halibut Fillets
- Combine orange zest and juice, balsamic, honey, mustard, garlic, green onions, pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt. Add chicken or fish. Coat well and cover and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Note: If you want to marinate overnight, wait to add salt just before cooking.
- Grill chicken directly over medium hot coals, covering grill and turning often until cooked through about 30-35 minutes (Cooking times vary with size).
- For fish fillets, grill about 6 minutes on each side or until opaque.