Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- ⅓ cup Dash of Thyme Aged Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dash of Thyme Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt or sea salt
- Heat oven to 400F. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a half sheet jelly-roll pan.
- Thoroughly shake or whisk together the Cinnamon Pear Balsamic and Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- In a large bowl toss to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges with the emulsified balsamic-olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the potato wedges on the parchment paper lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized.