Chocolate Grilled Pineapple
- 1 pineapple peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Chocolate Di Torino Dark Balsamic Condimento
- Mint leaves for garnish
- This recipe can be done on a grill or in a broiler. Place the fruit on a sheet of aluminum foil that has been coated with non-stick spray, and drizzle the balsamic over the fruit.
- Then place the fruit and foil directly on the grill or in the broiler pan about 4 -6 inches from the heat source. Grill or broil over medium heat for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the fruit from the grill and arrange onto individual serving plates and garnish with mint. Serve immediately.