Chipotle, Lime Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- 12 large shrimp shelled and de-veined
- 5 tbsp Dash of Thyme Chipotle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest and juice from 1 lime
- 6 strips thin bacon cut in half
- Skewers for grilling
- Mix together in a small bowl the lime zest and oil.
- Put shrimp in mixture.
- Lay the bacon on paper towels and microwave until fat begins to melt but bacon is still pliable (about 1 minute).
- Prepare grill on high.
- Working one at a time, wrap half a piece of bacon around each shrimp and thread onto long, flat skewers.
- Brush remaining mixture on the outside of shrimp.
- Grill uncovered 5-7 minutes on each side until done.