Chipotle and Oregano Redskins
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 1 lb redskin potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes/pieces
- 1 onion (red or Vidalia), sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Traditional Style Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Chipotle Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- Caramelize onions with balsamic vinegar in a large frying pan.
- Boil potato cubes until done (firm), drain well.
- Add the cooked potatoes and all remaining ingredients to the frying pan.
- Cook on low heat and stir until the potatoes are coated with the oil and the onions are distributed evenly.