Cherry Watercress & Burrata Salad
- 5 oz. frozen black cherries whole or halved
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz. Burrata torn into bite size pieces
- 4 cups watercress or baby arugula
- 4 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the black cherries, tomatoes, burrata and watercress (or baby arugula) together.
- In a small bowl, whisk the DOT’s EVOO and DOT’s Cherry Balsamic and mustard together.
- Season the vinaigrette to taste with the salt and pepper and blend. Toss the salad with the dressing and serve with grilled rustic bread. Enjoy!