Cherry Balsamic Sorbet
- 2 cups of whole milk vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- Add the yogurt, cherries and salt to the food processor. Pulse to combine while slowly adding the sugar.
- Drizzle the DOT’s Cherry Balsamic in the mix while the food processor is on low. Once the balsamic is fully incorporated, pour into a 24 oz. re-closable container placing plastic wrap over top of the mixture to prevent ice crystals.
- Freeze overnight before serving. Top with a few sprigs of mint and an extra drizzle of the cherry balsamic. Enjoy!