Cherry Balsamic Glazed Sage Pork Chops
- 4 bone in loin chops 1 inch thick or 10 oz
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- For the Glaze:
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Condimento
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup butter cubed
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper flakes, S&P
- In large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the pork and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Remove the pork and keep warm. In the same skillet, add DOT’s Cherry Balsamic, honey, green onions, garlic, salt and pepper; whisk constantly until it is brought to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce, uncovered, for 6-8 mins or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat and whisk the butter until melted. Serve drizzled over the pork chops.