Caprese Salad with Prosciutto
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes store bought
- 4 long slices prosciutto
- 6 tbsp Dash of Thyme Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- 12 fresh mozzarella balls cherry size
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Traditional Dark Balsamic Condimento
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Wrap each whole tomato in a prosciutto slice and place on a parchment-lined baking pan. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Bake 25 minutes.
- On each plate, place a few basil leaves under the prosciutto-wrapped tomato. Place 3 mozzarella balls alongside the tomato. Drizzle with balsamic and remaining olive oil and serve.