Bloody Mary with Herbs of Naples Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 ounces tomato juice
- 6 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce of Dash of Thyme Herbs of Naples Dark Balsamic Condimento
- ½ ounce Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons horseradish
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 celery stalks with leaves attached
- Mix together the tomato juice, vodka, Neapolitan Herb balsamic, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, lemon juice and salt.
- Fill four glasses with ice. Add drink mix to each glass, garnish with a celery stalk and a lemon wedge and top with freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cheers!