Blood Orange Brownies
- ½ cup – Dash of Thyme Blood Orange Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Coat the bottom of an 8×8 baking pan with olive oil or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, sugar and vanilla. Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Gradually stir into the egg mixture until well blended.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 -35 minutes. Let cool on wire rack before cutting into squares.