Balsamic Roasted Carrots with Harissa Ketchup
- 16 oz baby carrots
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Harissa Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Dash of Thyme Pineapple White Balsamic Condimento
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- For Ketchup:
- ½ of your favorite ketchup
- 1 tsp Dash of Thyme Harissa Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a bowl, add DOT’s Harissa EVOO, DOT’s Pineapple White balsamic, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add carrots to the bowl and toss until coated with the marinade. Pour the carrots onto the baking sheet and bake until tender 35-40 mins., turning half way.
- While the carrots are baking, make your ketchup. Add the ketchup to a bowl with the tsp DOT’s Harissa EVOO and honey; whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Taste and adjust to your liking (adding more honey and ketchup will tone down the heat level). Once the carrots are done, take out of the oven, toss and serve warm with the ketchup.