Balsamic Grilled Zucchini
- 2 zucchini quartered lengthwise
- 3 tsp Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp Dash of Thyme Balsamico Bianco White Balsamic Condimento
- Preheat grill at medium-low heat.
- Brush zucchini with olive oil. Sprinkle garlic, seasoning, and salt over zucchini.
- Cook on preheated grill until beginning to brown, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove zucchini from grill. Sprinkle balsamic vinegar over the zucchini. Serve immediately.