Balsamic-Glazed Grilled Chicken Breasts
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Dash of Thyme Tangerine Dark Balsamic Condimento
- 2 tbsp Dash of Thyme Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 4 breasts bone-in skin-on chicken breasts 8 oz each
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill, skin side down, over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes. Turn chicken; brush half the glaze evenly over chicken.
- Continue cooking and brushing with remaining glaze 10 to 12 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (170°F).