Baked Zucchini de Provence
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Side Dishes
- 3 zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp dried Basil
- 1¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tbps Dash of Thyme Herbs de Provence Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange a layer of zucchini slices into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan so they slightly overlap one another; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with some of the sea salt and dried basil . Repeat layering until the zucchini is all used.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- While the zucchini bakes, stir together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and 3 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly over the baked zucchini and return to oven 10 minutes more; serve hot.