Baked Cilantro Lime Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Persian Lime Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme White Balsamic Condimento
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place a large baking pan in the preheated oven and heat (this prevents the potatoes from sticking).
- Using a mandolin or by hand, julienne the sweet potatoes (no need to peel them first).
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and balsamic and spread out in an even layer on preheated pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, flipping once if needed.
- Raise the oven temperature to 400 degrees and continue baking for another 10 minutes, or until desired level of doneness.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with cilantro and sea salt. Serve!