Asparagus Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
Author: Dash of Thyme
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- ⅓ cup Dash of Thyme Organic Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Dash of Thyme Traditional Style Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs asparagus, cut on diagonal into 2 inch pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- Pour balsamic, mustard, and garlic into a large bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
- Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Add asparagus and bell pepper to dressing.
- Sprinkle with pecans and serve.