Artichoke, Basil, & Garlic Dip
- 16 oz jar artichoke hearts drained
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Dash of Thyme Basil Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Place the artichoke hearts in a food processor and pulse until they are roughly chopped, or chop them by hand.
- Remove from the food processor and set aside.
- Blend the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the food processor till smooth.
- Fold in the chopped artichokes.
- Set the mixture in a pretty dish and chill until ready to serve.