Cranberry Pear Salad
Recipe type: Soups & Salads
- ¾ cup Dash of Thyme Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Dash of Thyme Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 2 ½ tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 3 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- ¾ cup cubed Havarti cheese
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Combine greens, pears, cranberries, pecans, and Havarti cheese in a large bowl.
- Pour balsamic vinegar dressing over salad and toss.
- Garnish with almonds to serve.