Apricot Balsamic Chicken
Recipe type: Entrées
- 8-9 chicken legs and thighs, skin on
- 8 oz. apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. Dash of Thyme Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl combine the preserves, vinegars and water. Place the chicken pieces in a lined baking dish. Salt and pepper the chicken. Pour the apricot mixture over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 50 to 60 minutes.
- This recipe can also be grilled or made with shrimp instead of chicken.